Author Topic: Palmeiras Brasileiras e Exóticas Cultivadas Book by Harri Lorenzi (SOLD)  (Read 715 times)

W.

• United States, Alabama, 7b
    • View Profile
I have a copy of Palmeiras Brasileiras e Exóticas Cultivadas available for sale if anyone is interested.

Palmeiras Brasileiras e Exóticas Cultivadas was written by Harri Lorenzi, Hermes Moreira de Souza, Jesus Tadeu de Medeiros Costa, Luiz Sérgio Coelho de Cerqueira, and Evandro Ferreira and published in 2004 by Instituto Plantarum de Estudos da Flora Ltda. in Nova Odessa, Brazil. It is a hardcover (no dust jacket, as issued) that measures 8.625x12.125 in. (220x307 mm.) with 432 pages. The ISBN-10/ISBN-13 numbers are 8586714208/9788586714207. The text is entirely in Portuguese and is fully illustrated in color. The page layout is the same as Harri Lorenzi's other books. It is stamped with the number 005956 on the flyleaf.

This book is in good condition. The hardcover boards have some rubbing and small scratches to the surface and small corner bumping which has caused small creases, but the boards have no tears, stains, or other major damage. The binding is strong and intact. The interior is unmarked with no writing, highlighting, or underlining and has occasional soiling and small corner bumping to some pages but no tears, dog-eared pages, water stains, mold, or other major damage. The page edges have some soiling but no remainder mark, foxing, stains, or other major damage.

The price for this book is $80.

USPS Media Mail shipping included in the price. I will consider shipping it internationally if there is no interest among any American buyers with the international shipping cost to be covered by the buyer, but the book is rather heavy and shipping from the United States overseas would likely be fairly expensive.

I only accept PayPal.

This book will be securely packed in a box and promptly shipped once payment is received with a tracking number provided after it is shipped.

I only have one copy, so it is first come, first served.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 05:57:26 PM by W. »

OCchris1

• Old Towne Orange, CA 10B
    • View Profile
I'll take it! Thank you
-Chris

OCchris1

• Old Towne Orange, CA 10B
    • View Profile
Just send the deets. Thank you
-Chris

W.