Author Topic: Scam, do not order from basehoney.com  (Read 693 times)

palingkecil

• Los Angeles
    • View Profile
Scam, do not order from basehoney.com
« on: October 19, 2021, 09:17:22 PM »
Basehoney.com offers fresh fruit shipped with relatively cheaper price compared than other similar website.
Question is: how is the quality of the fruit?
Their lychee looks giant in the picture.
https://www.basehoney.com/product/fresh-lychees/<br /><br />
Anyone have experience with them?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 10:38:32 PM by palingkecil »

driftwood

• my name is driftwood, nice to meet you
    • Arizona 9b
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone ever order fresh fruit from basehoney.com?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 10:00:59 PM »
it's a scam. been going around facebook

driftwood

• Arizona 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 10:04:50 PM »
a quick look shows on their FAQ page

"Easy 60-Day Returns
We’re committed to your total satisfaction. If, for any reason, you’re not completely happy with your purchase, you can get a full refund of the product price and any associated tax, within 60 business days of receipt of the item(s). To receive either a credit toward an exchange or a credit on your charge account, please note that all returns and exchanges must be in new, unused or unworn condition with the original tags and stickers attached. Items deemed worn, used, dirty or missing tags will be returned to purchaser at their expense and no refund will be issued. Women’s swimwear is eligible for return only if the sanitary liner is place. Underwear, Customized and personalized items are not returnable. Since lost return shipments are the responsibility of the customer, be sure to obtain a tracking number from the courier for the return shipment. All transactions are secured. The website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data. We do not sell or ship any items ordered through the Site directly to anyone we know to be under the age of 18. We will not collect and personally identifiable information (e.g. name, address, telephone number and e-mail address), also referred to herein as “personal information”, about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily"

nobody does money back returns on fruit and they clearly copied the text from a clothing company's website. That and fruit pics taken from other sellers.

here's from their about us page

"High-end customer service
As a leading trading company. We offer high-quality merchandise. For the online shopping enthusiasts, to provide fast, convenient and simple shopping entire process.As a major retail, wholesale B2C Internet business platform. We provide buyers with an efficient and manageable procurement process, covering the supply chain and streamline every stage of trade channels."

what THE f*** does that even mean hahaha

palingkecil

• Los Angeles
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 10:05:11 PM »
[/quote
Thanks!!
Phew..I almost order with them.

driftwood

• Arizona 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 10:12:54 PM »
[/quote
Thanks!!
Phew..I almost order with them.

Yeah no worrries! maybe edit post title to include *scam* or something so we dont accidentally advertise for them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk