Author Topic: Nine star perennial broccoli  (Read 797 times)

D-Grower

• United States, Florida, zone 8
    • View Profile
Nine star perennial broccoli
« on: January 07, 2021, 02:28:45 PM »
Last year sometime I had collaborated with a member here and got some of these seeds from the UK. I did get a few sprouts but I had damping off and caterpillar issues and lost all the seedlings. I'd really like to get ahold of these again. Wondering how the other member did with their seeds? Can't remember who they were though. If you see this let me know. I'd totally buy a plant off you!

Thanks!
Trying to grow it all!

MattEdmunds

• USA
    • View Profile
Re: Nine star perennial broccoli
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 05:17:05 PM »
I also grow broccoli in my garden, but I have a different variety. I love broccoli in all kinds, so I actually grow it. It is very useful and has a good effect on my body. Only this is a tender vegetable, and you need to be more careful with it, it is stored less than ordinary vegetables. In fact, growing them is one thing, but monitoring their suitability for consumption is another. It is important to know a few simple rules for storing broccoli and then everything will be fine. I recently read on the site https://www.growgardener.com/how-long-does-broccoli-last/ a couple of life hacks on how to understand that broccoli has gone bad. In principle, it is very important to monitor the suitability of all vegetables, otherwise you can get poisoned.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 03:35:51 PM by MattEdmunds »