Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Genuine Buddy Tape for Grafting - 2nd Chance to Order! (Sold Out)

(1/9) > >>

behlgarden:
Last round of group order was sold in 3 days. We are going to order another batch of Buddy tape, need 8 rolls order to get going. Anyone interested, please post here.

Price would be $23.31/ea. Shipping will be with delivery confirmation so that adds $1 to the price.

Thanks

Update: We sold out under 6 hours. if folks are still interested, please post here. Others who committed to buy, please paypal me at infofiles@gmail.com $22.96/ea. If you are picking up from me, then its $19/ea

BENDERSGROVE:
I believe the nursery growers supply sells  it for $19.95 a roll, the place where people were buying the grafting knifes,you might want to check them out three bucks is three bucks!

behlgarden:
I have not found a single place that would sell cheaper, specially in CA. Online with shipping costs notrh of $25 easy. Do you know which store?

behlgarden:

--- Quote from: BENDERSGROVE on April 27, 2012, 11:12:24 AM ---I believe the nursery growers supply sells  it for $19.95 a roll, the place where people were buying the grafting knifes,you might want to check them out three bucks is three bucks!

--- End quote ---

I believe this is the seller you are refferig to. This guy wants $12 for shipping. Take a look at the image, I added the item to cart and look at price. If you are local and pick up for $19.95, that is a great deal for you. Unfortunately, not all folks are local and these days if you have to drive 20 miles to get the tape, it costs you $8 just in gas. food for thought.

Ethan:
All right Behl, put me down for a roll, I want to see what the cool kids are doing.  ;D

-Ethan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version