Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

PRICES MUST BE IN EVERY SALES POST

<< < (2/4) > >>

murahilin:
If anyone sees a post without the prices, send me  PM, or you may also remind the poster of the rule.

HIfarm:
THANK YOU!!  It seemed that we made some progress along these lines a couple of years ago but it promptly went out the window again.  This will make things a lot more efficient and fair.

John

Mango Stein:
There are 4 different buy and sell subforums on TFF. I think it's too much bother to check all four: tropicals/subtropicals, citrus, temperate and vegetable. Why not just have one buy/sell subforum? A lot of the time things are getting missclassified anyway (e.g. pawpaw is not being put in temperate, finger lime is not put in citrus). Does Actinidia chinensis go to subtropical but Actinida deliciosa go to temperate?  :o

Also, there could be a subforum or thread for discussing forum matters. I have PMed mods and admin in the past and never gotten a reply.

Domnik:
Is the price given in the auction reference, such as here:

http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=8605.925

Is acceptable? Should the price always appear in the content of the entry (eg under the link to the auction)?

In my opinion, the price (and the name of the product offered in the online reference) should be in each entry (on the forum), regardless of whether it is additionally in the link or not. It gives everyone - a nice point of reference. After some time the auctions expire and you can not check what the previous price was. Please, if possible, explain from the admin.

FlyingFoxFruits:

--- Quote from: Domnik on August 23, 2018, 01:33:16 AM ---Is the price given in the auction reference, such as here:

http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=8605.925

Is acceptable? Should the price always appear in the content of the entry (eg under the link to the auction)?

In my opinion, the price (and the name of the product offered in the online reference) should be in each entry (on the forum), regardless of whether it is additionally in the link or not. It gives everyone - a nice point of reference. After some time the auctions expire and you can not check what the previous price was. Please, if possible, explain from the admin.

--- End quote ---

if you are linking to an auction, there is no way to designate a price to list on the forum.

by virtue of clicking on the link during the auction, you could at any time, see the actual price that is also visible to the public.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version