Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Charichuela

(1/7) > >>

BENDERSGROVE:
I am in the process of purchasing 2-15 gal grafted Charichuella trees that are already fruiting,the trees themselves are NOT for sale, but seeds and budwood will be as soon as we close this deal. They will be sold on a first come basis,if anyone has any interest let me know and I will put you on the list,as I have been told,whether true or not I wont venture to say,but I was told these are the only ones in south fla that are known to exist other than a specimen at the fruit and spice park.

murahilin:
Excalibur has a nice grafted one in a 7g that I gave them last year. I think Patrick may also have one. They aren't fruiting yet though.

It's pretty cool that you are getting two that are fruiting. How old are they? Grafted or seedling?

BENDERSGROVE:

--- Quote from: murahilin on September 03, 2012, 03:25:24 PM ---Excalibur has a nice grafted one in a 7g that I gave them last year. I think Patrick may also have one. They aren't fruiting yet though.

It's pretty cool that you are getting two that are fruiting. How old are they? Grafted or seedling?

--- End quote ---
Both are grafted,I am going to see them tomorrow,hopefully they are as described and will pick them up.

cyclonenat:
I would be interested in some seeds

davidgarcia899:
I would be interested in seeds as well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version