Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Looking for HAWAIIAN AVOCADOS SCIONS?

(1/2) > >>

Willthomas76:
I would like to purchase some Hawaiian variety avocado scions such as Kahalu'u, Greengold, Nishikawa, Sharwil etc.  I have these varieties but my trees are very small and most are not fruiting. I would like to share them with my FB group members as well.  I plan to do Fall and Spring purchases .  Please inbox me or reply if anyone has these for sell.  Thanks

spaugh:
Hi Will, I will share some hawaii scions with you in February or March.  I quit using facebook so you can message me here or send me a text if you have my cell.  Theres one particular hawaiian type that is really well suited to our climate called fujikawa.  Its by far the best performing one out of all the ones Im growing.  I already top worked 3 or 4 trees with this variety here.  I grows very well and sets a lot of fruit. 

othater:
Hey Brad,
Add me on the interest list for Hawaiian Avocado scions.
I'll send a text to your cell to see what is available.

Willthomas76:
Thanks Brad.  I am very interested in Fujikawa.  I have a Nishikawa grafted onto my Hass and it has really taken off in one year.  Are you still on messenger?

spaugh:
Hi Will, I dont have the messenger, it needs a facebook account I think.  I deleted my facebook account. 

I have the nishikawa tree but it doesnt grow that well.  its grow OK but no flowers ever.  Maybe this spring it will flower, but I would say that ine is not very promising.  The fujikawa has already flowered and set a bunch of fruit for 2 seasons while most of the others are not doing much.  The ones with west indian genes dont seem to do as well here.  the fujikawa appears to be pure guatemalan.  the tree looks just like nabal.  Grows super well and sets tons of fruit. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version