Author Topic: Hapa Joe Amazon Expedition Sale 15% off store close from Jan 20 through 31st  (Read 609 times)

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
Hello fellow Tropical fruit addicts. I am taking my team ... and WildLandPlants! to the Amazon to revisit the Tikuna Indigenous reservation area to re pay some promises to the amazing people I met on my travels and find some more rare fruit!  Tropical fruit trees and seed sales are tough in winter but wanted to provide an opportunity to get some rare seeds at a discount and to those who support the work we do.

Use code: TFF at checkout for 15% off

BayAreaMicroClimate

• Dublin, California 9b
    • View Profile
Just placed an order! Would love to go with you guys someday!!

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
Got it, sent it out today:)
If you are really interested PM me and I can let you know when I’m traveling. I’m always looking to bring like minded fun people who don’t mind mosquito and bug bites to find fruit off the beaten path. Costa Rica in February and Ecuador in March is in the works along with CAmeroon at end of July. :)

FloridaManDan

• Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
    • View Profile
Joe,

Excited to see what else you acquire on your next trip! All my plants from you are thriving!

Wish I could go with you to Cameroon (and every trip frankly), but wow those plane tickets are $$$ :blank: 
Perhaps in 2024, lol.

palologrower

• Honolulu, HI, US, Zone 12B
    • View Profile
Got it, sent it out today:)
If you are really interested PM me and I can let you know when I’m traveling. I’m always looking to bring like minded fun people who don’t mind mosquito and bug bites to find fruit off the beaten path. Costa Rica in February and Ecuador in March is in the works along with CAmeroon at end of July. :)
Dacryodes macrophylla.  Just sayin'