Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

ga3 mixing.

(1/6) > >>

digigarden:
so i took all my annona seed. new seed and others that have not sprouted yet in a few months and also ilama seeds i had stored. now i opened a progib 40 sg small pack. it says 2.5gr...after pouring some of it in a 0.75L vase pf water but wasn't doing much with the TDS meter. so i put all of it which should have been a lot but then it would only read 115 ppm max so i took it all the liquid and heat it up almost boiling it and then after cooling it went to 132 ppm. now it's down to 128 ppm. should be way more than this maybe 10 times more idk what i did wrong xD but anyways i used all this liquid with my seeds idk if will do anything. help

digigarden:

elouicious:
Ga3 has poor solubility in water- best to first suspend it in a bit of alcohol and then dilute the alcohol with water

another trick is to add silica to the water

digigarden:
ty. yeah i did read that after i had already mixed it with water, my bad. so i did put some drops of alcohol nothing happened then i almost boil it and it only increased a bit. even tho the pack seems to be only 40% it should have been at least 10 times this ppm xD so i guess i will leave this 16 hours at 128 ppm if nothing happens i will try again next month the correct way

digigarden:
or i'm probably removing the water tomorrow getting another pack and doing it all over again xd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version