Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Looking for Tortoise Berry (Muraltia spinosa, Nylandtia spinosa)

(1/2) > >>

Paraponera:
Is anyone growing Tortoise Berry (Muraltia spinosa, Nylandtia spinosa)??

I know where to get seeds, but they are not usually viable and my luck with them has been abismal. I would like to find a few plants and am willing to trade. I have a mostly random assortment of rare species. Tortoise Berry is reportedly invasive on the California coast and was introduced to stop erosion as I recall. Please PM if you have this.

elouicious:
I also have ordered many seeds of this and never had a sprout

AndrewAZ:
Following.  Annie's annuals and perennials used to have them, but, not anymore.  Have been looking for a plant and can't find one anywhere.

Paraponera:

--- Quote from: elouicious on May 09, 2022, 05:11:45 PM ---I also have ordered many seeds of this and never had a sprout

--- End quote ---

I had 3 out of 150 or so sprout and they lived for a little while. I realized all to I late that I had them growing in the wrong media mix...they died a few months later. Live and learn I guess.

Paraponera:

--- Quote from: AndrewAZ on May 10, 2022, 12:58:56 AM ---Following.  Annie's annuals and perennials used to have them, but, not anymore.  Have been looking for a plant and can't find one anywhere.

--- End quote ---

I saw that they had them a while ago, but then the trail went cold again. Let me know if you happen upon any.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version