Author Topic: WTB eugenia lutesens  (Read 526 times)

brian

• Pennsylvania (zone 6) w/ heated greenhouse
    • View Profile
WTB eugenia lutesens
« on: April 12, 2022, 10:42:41 PM »
Of all the popular eugenias this is the only one I have been unable to find.  If anybody knows a source I would be grateful.

Brian laufer

• USA. California. Oceanside. Zone 10
    • View Profile
Re: WTB eugenia lutesens
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 11:39:38 PM »
I could sent scions. You would need pyriformis to graft to or try and root it

nattyfroootz

• Santa Cruz California
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 09:08:18 AM »
Straight lutescens? Or the Uvaia in general? I'll have a couple different seedlings of Brazilian uvaia hybrids (pyriformis x lutescens) from my understanding.
Grow cooler fruits

www.wildlandsplants.com

brian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 10:05:53 AM »
I could sent scions. You would need pyriformis to graft to or try and root it

I don't have a pyriformis to graft onto right now, but if I can't find any other options I may order a couple to try grafting onto and contact you

Straight lutescens? Or the Uvaia in general? I'll have a couple different seedlings of Brazilian uvaia hybrids (pyriformis x lutescens) from my understanding.

Actually looking for both...  lutescens & pyriformis x lutescens if I can find them.  If you are interested in selling one or two of the hybrids I would be happy to buy.

nattyfroootz

• Santa Cruz California
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 10:20:22 AM »
I'm not sure if anyone has pure pyriformis or pure lutescens? Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully.  I haven't seen anything like that become available as I see those species offered as hybrids of the two usually.  I'm definitely interested in selling some. They are still getting established in their pots but should be available in the next month or so.
Grow cooler fruits

www.wildlandsplants.com

brian

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 10:51:49 AM »
Yes, I am not sure if they are actually available in the US I saw them mentioned by our Australian friends :)   But I figured I would ask around. 

Not sure if Brian Laufer has hybrid or pure lutescens (if there is even a clear way to tell)

Let me know when you have them available.  I'll set myself a reminder to ask you late next month

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk