Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Newbie want extremely rare tropical/subtropic fruit tree seeds

(1/2) > >>

silbae0487:
Hi everyone.

I'm park South korea.
First, forgive my poor english.
I grow about 100 species of tropical fruit trees in my house (almost greminated from seeds what i purchase from worldwide) ,but i still want more extremely rare tropical fruit tree seeds!!
Especially i interest pouteria species,garcinia,eugenia,rheedia,syzygium,theobroma etc..... and sp/ssp species.
If you have seeds to sell(no trade because i'm beginner, so i have too young trees to bearing fruits) please pm or email me.
Thanks and ill wait reply.

nullzero:
You should take your email off the post (spammers will pick it up). I would use the pm or email through forum feature.

silbae0487:
Thanks for your advise, ill hide my em .

Gouralata:
Hi Park

I have some seeds interesting for you (Theobroma mariae, Borojoa patinoi, Theobroma cacao var.criollo, "cheena"'artocarpus integerXheterophyllus, Eugenia uniflora, Syzygium jambos, ...) but I don't sell, I trade. Don't worry I can trade with everyting good from your country (food, little handycraft...) Are you OK ?

Gouralata (Reunion Island)

thaibao1269:

--- Quote from: silbae0487 on November 19, 2012, 09:26:22 PM ---Hi everyone.

I'm park South korea.
First, forgive my poor english.
I grow about 100 species of tropical fruit trees in my house (almost greminated from seeds what i purchase from worldwide) ,but i still want more extremely rare tropical fruit tree seeds!!
Especially i interest pouteria species,garcinia,eugenia,rheedia,syzygium,theobroma etc..... and sp/ssp species.
If you have seeds to sell(no trade because i'm beginner, so i have too young trees to bearing fruits) please pm or email me.
Thanks and ill wait reply.

--- End quote ---

HI Park,

I am Luthor from Vietnam.
as you know, Vietnam are where called fruit center on the world with over 100 tropical fruit with best quality.
I have big farm in VietNam about 1500 hecta to grow so many kind of fruit as Dragon Fruit, mango, rambutan, durian,...
With your demand, i think i can supply to you, do not hesitate contact me at email: thacas.Ltd@gmail.com or skype : thacas.ltd

Hope to work with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version