Author Topic: Miracle fruit (Sinsepalum dulcificom) seeds available  (Read 446 times)

Raulglezruiz

• Puerto Vallarta,Mexico. Lat 21.5 Semi Tropical
    • View Profile
Miracle fruit (Sinsepalum dulcificom) seeds available
« on: January 27, 2022, 04:09:38 PM »
At first when I tried miracle fruit few years ago I was kind of surprised than even a lime could taste delicious sweet after eating one little fruit of it, or any other Tart flavor like Strawberries, or something else but was only until last year when I had the idea to try it with a sweet mango that everything changed, I think it was a Pickering mango and Wow! The sweet factor increase alot, it was one of the best mangos of my life! Very very sweet I think it can boost the brix around 5/10 % more depending on the mango, since that moment on I ate every mango with miracle fruit til the end of the season, my wife didn't used when eating them despite my advice, hoo well more MF for me 😁as only have one bush, after mango season was over I started to try them with any fruit Tangerine, oranges, apples, etc and it really embrace the sweetness of the flesh, a second benefit was that I ate more fruit every day, the Bush has fruit more of the year with a couple prolific seasons which one of them is now.
Seeds are 2usd each plus shipping 9 USA &
11 elsewhere
My Paypal is raulglezruiz@gmail.com please specify your ORDER AND ADDRESS in the PayPal message window and I'll comeback to you with tracking number
El verde es vida!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk