Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Wanted: Passiflora Edulis type seeds in AUS

(1/2) > >>

Jasyan:
Hi,

I generally buy my seeds from eBay but it's hard to find many good tasting passiflora varieties on there, and a lot of them are old seeds.  There are some listed on eBay but I was hoping someone here might have some seeds available from the better tasting passiflora varieties in Australia.

I'd be willing to pay for the seeds.  The only seeds I currently have are regular p. edulis that are still in the fruit, so I wouldn't be able to do a trade.  Give me a few years then I'll have seeds from dozens of types of fruit trees.

Cheers,
Jaz

thao:
Jasyan,

Did you get the message, I passed along to you from garden web? Mike, will probably see this post, and offer you some seeds or know a source for some, so just wait now, until he comes along.

thao/soaht

Jasyan:
Thao,

Yes, I saw your message, thank you for contacting him for me!  I really appreciate it.

I'll wait to hear from him.

Cheers,
Jaz

Mike T:
Jaz,
Search the forum for past passionfruit discussions with pictures and links to documents and much will be revealed.Brizvegas is the overlap zone for edulis and flavicarpa.
Cheers
Mike T

Jasyan:
Mike T,

I've had a look through a lot of the old discussions... There are a lot!  I also checked the DAFF webpage on passiflora varieties. 

I think I'll try and get some panama red, panama gold, panama yellow, african yellow and misty gem seeds, if I can find them.  I think there are other flavicarpa or edulis varieties that I wanted to check out, but I've been reading through so much that I've forgotten them all. 

I saw a lot of the pictures of your passiflora fruit, they looked amazing!

Cheers,
Jaz

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version