Temperate Fruit & Orchards > Temperate Fruit Buy, Sell, & Trade

Looking for Black persimmons Huk Kam or Kuro Kaki(Not black Sapote)

<< < (3/4) > >>

CarolinaZone:

--- Quote from: mangolover143 on January 06, 2021, 11:49:24 AM ---Hi everyone,

In 2018, Huk Kam (Korean black-skinned persimmon) and Kurokaki (Japanese black-skinned Asian persimmon) were listed in the 28-page PDF catalog in England's Orchard & Nursery, McKee, KY selling as scions. I have no idea if they still have these scions for sale ATM.

You can try to contact Cliff of the aforesaid nursery @nuttrees@prtcnet.org if they are still available. Good luck.

Paul

--- End quote ---

Cliff passed away last year. His daughter is running the farm. As far as I know they are not available. She is supposed to contact me if they decide to continue doing business.

mangolover143:
What a bad news that Cliff has gone. He was so kind and helpful when he emailed me the 28-page PDF catalog and layout of his trees inside the orchard. The precise list is not found in the orchard's website.

I sincerely hope that his daughter has a drive to move on and takes the rein of the orchard to a new horizon.

Paul

quinoah:
cliff did not passed away last year, he's alive  :)

CarolinaZone:
Late reply I know. If it is a lie then someone claiming to be his daughter told it. She called me to tell me that they wouldn't be able to send me  the plants I was looking for.  If he's alive: praise God and I apologize for misinforming anyone. I will be calling Monday to verify.

nexxogen:
Did you verify?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version